Excel Hort Consult Agribusiness Incubator is a private agribusiness innovation and incubation centre operating in East and Central Africa with its head offices in Mbarara District Uganda.
EHCAI provides Business Incubation Management, Agribusiness Enterprise Development and Agro-Industry value chain development services to local, national, regional and international organizations as well as private sector players’.
Excel Hort Consult Agribusiness Incubator is seeking qualified candidates to fill the following positions
Job title: Centre incubation Managers
Reports to: Value chain Development Manager
Job purpose: to manage agribusiness and irrigation demonstration farms put in place in different parts of the country.
- Assisting program initiatives to provide professional advisory services among the target group.
- Crop management
- Animal management
- Nursery management
- Fertilizer application
- Irrigation system management and maintenance
- Support development of training concepts
- Marketing of produce
- Develop and organise quality assurance measures and suggest necessary changes, improvements and initiatives at the farm
Qualification and experience
- Bachelor of Agriculture or Diploma in agriculture/crop management or related field from a recognised institution
- A minimum of 3 years, working experience in a related field
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously in a highly stressful and challenging environment
- Excellent, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must
Interested and qualified applicants should hand deliver or send via email their complete applications with a cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificate of good conduct, copies of academic credentials, national identity card and contact information for 2 professional references by 25th April 2019 at 2:00 Pm addressed to
Human Resource Manager
Excel Hort consult Agribusiness Incubator
Koranorya – Biharwe, Plot 244, Masaka Road, Kashari Block 39,
P.0 Box 664, Mbarara-Uganda
Tel (Office) +256-485-661103